Monday, March 23, 2009

Why?

I'm trying to figure out why I do this. Why do I keep trying to hang in there with her? I know why, I keep thinking I can make it work. I don't want to lose what I think may be the best thing to ever happen to me.

As the days go on a little more of me slipping away to never come back.

We managed to take what was a seriously awesome weekend and shit all over it in the end.

I planned this really cool day for her birthday. I made dinner reservations at this restaraunt she'd been wanting to eat at. I reserved studio time with a local purse designer so she could create a custom purse. She chose the design, the materials, and every little detail down to the stitching.

Did she appreciate it? In some small way but she still managed to pick it apart in the end. My cool idea didn't turn out to be as cool I thought it was.

I give up.

2 comments:

amanda rae said...

:[[

Lady Karinsky said...

that sounds like an awesome day, i'd be lucky to have my husband put that much effort into my birthday. She shit on it - not you. therefore, Not Your Problem.