Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I feel weird today. I'm not sure what it is. I just don't feel like myself.

I did hit the gym last night though. Shit was I wrong about there being no hot girls where I live. Hot girls do live here, they just hide until a certain hour and then they all go to the gym at the same time. I got lucky last night and picked the right hour. Unfortunately I didn't talk to any of them. That's not my 'gym style.' I hate when people talk to me at the gym so I don't talk to anyone in return. I'm there to workout. That's it. But looking at good looking women is extra motivation.

Even though I have a shitload of projects, I've been slacking like mad at work. I just can't get in to work lately. I've been surfing so much at work. It's sad. I've actually been to the end of the internet and now I've run out of things to read, watch, listen to.

I was looking through some old pictures and I found this one of how I used to look. Man I had nice shoulders. More motivation.

I just feel weird.

1 comment:

Lady Karinsky said...

i like a good forearm personally. When a guy's forearm hits the right light, it sends a nice ripple to my happy region and i become a total horn dog. So work those forearms ;)