Friday, March 13, 2009

Thoughts running through my head at any given moment

  • How does Midget Arms' wife put up with him?
  • I miss her.
  • Will Hayden Panitierre be fat when she gets older?
  • How cool would it be if I really lived like one of the guys off of Flight of the Choncords?
  • I should just stay single forever.
  • What can I get away with today?
  • It won't be that bad if I only did it once will it?
  • I really need a super power.
  • I've got to get out.
  • Is she trying to get in my pants?
  • There's got to be a better way to do that.
  • Love is way overrated.
  • Is that a man or a woman?
  • I would do her.
  • Only a few more months to put up with this crap.
  • I need a new lunch buddy.
  • Why do I gravitate towards younger chicks?
  • Why are women my age so goody goody?
  • Is my blog that boring?
  • Man I love trouble.
  • I can't be the only one around here who's sneaky.
  • Why are there so many unhappy wives?
  • Everyone is shady. I just embrace it.
  • If I get caught I'll still get away with it.
  • Get a friggin' real ringtone.
  • Pace yourself.
  • Nice nipples!
  • There's gotta be one good thing about her.
  • She's so ready to leave her boyfriend if not cheat.
  • Keep it legal.
  • Do these people really think I want to be friends with them?
  • I'm only doing this so you owe me a favor.
  • What ever happened to The Conductor?
  • Am I the only freak at work?

4 comments:

Lady Karinsky said...

i see you're testing new blog designs :) who's the Conductor?

acousticblinding said...

@dn...The Conductor? That deserves a post of its own. He's a legendary friend of mine.

amanda rae said...

Ah yes, a new blog design. I like when you do this "random thoughts of the day" nonsense, but then it leads me to ask so many questions about the little things you say. Or it just makes me wonder why would you think that; what awkward situation are you in right now? Baha but overall: enjoyable.

acousticblinding said...

@ar...I kinda like those posts too. It's kind of a dump of what I'm thinking at any given moment. It gives me some clarity when I can actually see it on 'paper.'