Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Point of clarity and mixed mumbo jumbo...

I like women of all colors. Yesterday it was Asian women. Generally speaking all women have their pluses. Until recently I've date almost white women exclusivelys. I'm Hawaiian so white women look best skin to skin. There's something about the contrast, unless she tans and that blows my contrast theory right out of the water. Overall I like women!

In short, color doesn't matter. What does matter is style. I love style. She doesn't need to be in D&G all the time. I even like the Bohemian look. As long as she has style and she wears it well, I'm in. If she is really stylish, her look changes....I'm your sucker. I guess I'm like that because I like to think I have style and how I dress/look changes all the time. (Old people can have style too!)

AR mentioned not being in love anymore with someone despite the fact that he makes her happy. I think I'm steering towards the same thing. Getting involved after being single for so long is hard. I'm used to running through life freely like a gazelle on crack in the Serengeti but when you're in a relationship it doesn't work that way.

How irritating is that?

Case in point: I'm headed home after work so I call the gf to let her know I was leaving and to make small talk. We get off the phone after 5 minutes of conversation. Two minutes later she sends me a text. WAAAAAAAAAIT...didn't we just talk? Did we not cover something? I don't even remember what the text read. After that text, I get another. I don't respond because it was a text that didn't require a responce. Then she calls me to see if I wanted to do something for dinner. This all happened in the span of 15 minutes after talking for 5.

Can a blogger get home first and unwind? Can I get a chance to change and do some general breathing exercises? Keep in mind that she texts/calls/emails me throughout the day.

Where is that buffer that I so cherish? What happened to personal space? This alone is enough to make me drink.

UGGGGHHHH.

4 comments:

Lady Karinsky said...

i hate when girls do that... it's so clingy, which is why guys make better friends! Short and simple, to the point, guys know how to do it.

I feel you on the personal space. First thing my husband wants when i come home is a hug - simple request, but the last thing i want after an 8 hour shift is to stnad in silence hugging it out. Let me be free!

amanda rae said...

I can relate. My new boy, all he does is blow my phone up. And I don't really even like him! But, I like hugging, so I'm not going to say anything about that. I will hug just about anyone, even if I don't like them. Haha, maybe that's my problem. Oh well. Old people have style too? Shit how old are you? Ha.

acousticblinding said...

@dn...I like space like an astronaut. That might not be entirely true but I like conditional space, if I just get home, don't crowd me but other times, I like the contact.

@ar...I hate it when someone always has to be in contact with me. Let me breathe. Hugging is cool. It's better with someone with no alterior motives. It's best when all it is is what it is.

acousticblinding said...

@ar..Oh and old people do have style. Even at 31!