Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm a whore (I seriously lack a good title)

I admit it. I'm a whore. I think admitting it is the first step isn't it? I've said it before, I just may not be boyfriend material. Maybe I'm not a whore but I know I get bored quite easily and I hate being tied down and I like kissing.

I tend to feel suffocated after a while. I like my space (not to be confused with myspace-which I don't do) as I alluded to in my previous post. This weekend we spent some time apart and I felt good about it. It didn't bother me one bit. Not a good sign methinks.

We have a vacation planned. We have the tickets and everything. We were headed to the East Coast to a mutual friend's wedding and were going to take in the sites for a few extra days while we were there. To be honest this person is more her friend than mine. I could care less about going. I told her that I didn't want to go afterall. Oh shit did she flip.

She was not happy. She basically told me that I didn't want to go just so I could be alone while she's out of state. She thinks that I'm going to mess around while she's gone. That's not entirely true. I'm not saying it's out of the realm of possibility, but it's not like I plan on having an orgy as soon as her plane takes off.

If she keeps this up she's just going to end up pushing me away. But our relationship is kind of like a car wreck on the freeway. You don't want to be a part of it, but you can't help but be drawn to it. That's us. That's how feel.

...I'm in a car wreck on the freeway.

No comments: