Thursday, March 5, 2009

If I only knew

I had a conversation with a female friend of mine the other day. We were talking about sex and how our partners view sex. It got me thinking about what I know now about sex versus what I knew back then, in my younger days.

God was I a horrible lover in my younger days. I sucked in the sack. Say that five times fast. I'm not saying I'm Don Juan DeMarco now but I'm at least more informed.

I've taken a more scientific view of sex. Mathematical even. I've gotten to know angles, positioning, cause and effect. Reading that makes it sound so cold but it's not really. I'm not either. I just pay attention more.

Any man that wants to go for hours is crazy. I can't think of anything besides sleeping that I want to do for that long. If you can't reach a climax within 20 minutes then he's doing something wrong. I realize some women take longer to get there. Some women are like classic cars, you warm them up for a bit and they purr when turned on. I prefer frequency over marathons.

Speaking of sex, I still haven't see The Other Girl in while. She'll catch me online and we'll message back and forth but that's it. I've decided to limit myself to lunch time trysts. Anything else is way more complicated than I need right now.

I'll have to find a new lunch buddy at some point. It doesn't have to be anything physical. A lunch date every once in a while works for me. I could use a change of pace when it comes to company.

I'll get on that.

2 comments:

amanda rae said...

That picture... Jesus Christ. And I'm sorry your teenage sex sucked. Well, not for you, more like whoever you were with. Baha but forget other girl, you didn't even fuck. Any word from the previous GF?

acousticblinding said...

@ar...You said Jesus Christ, sex, and fuck in the same paragraph. That's awesome. The Other Girl is out for sure. I'm fairly certain she's been replaced.