Monday, March 9, 2009

Ding-a-ling

I'm sitting next to the girl who confessed to checking out my ding-a-ling. Yes I said ding-a-ling. What a wonderful word. I don't know how I get myself into these situations. If you ever want to see what a woman would say and do to a perfect stranger hang out with me sometime.

I was in Amanda's hood (as if there are hoods where she lives!) on Friday meeting with a client. We ended up going to lunch as a group and oddly enough got separated in sidebar conversations. I think this girl made an effort to get me alone.

It was just small talk initially. Then we started talking about hitting the bars. I asked her where she goes and she told me. She said, 'You should come out there sometime. I'll buy drinks.' I said, 'I don't know that my girlfriend would like that.' (That's usually a fishing line to see what the girl says in response.) She said, 'Then don't bring her. Just hang out with me.' That's where I knew I was in.

I asked if she minded that I had a girlfriend she said no of course. This story is really long because it happened over the course of 4 hours so I'll shorten it before I get carpal tunnel syndrome.

She told me that she doesn't have a bf but doesn't care if I have a gf. She just wants to hook up on the side. She told me she wanted to see me naked because she was checking out my ding-a-ling as I walked in and when I was sitting next to her. She wants an up close view of it.

She told me that I was attractive. Then she showed me naked pics of herself on her phone! How's that for a follow up to a compliment?

I swear this is a true story. You would not believe some of the stuff I get myself in to. There's something about me that screams: UNDER HIS PROFESSIONAL EXTERIOR LIES A PLAYER.

The thing is, I always look professional. I'm always in slacks and a button up. I keep things very business like. I kind of have to in my line of work. If I don't appear this way then people won't take me serious and won't trust that I know what I'm doing.

I don't know what is but chicks always want to check the ding-a-ling. Man is she going to be disappointed...

3 comments:

Lady Karinsky said...

i feel like i just read penthouse forum :) although, guys might dig this kind of forwardness (read:sluttiness) from a woman, it makes me vomit in my mouth a little to think about it. Good luck though! And hey: wear a rubber. Or 2.

amanda rae said...

Jesus! Is this bitch desperate? Yes, I would agree with Nancie that it is pretty disgusting for a girl to throw herself at someone like that. I would know, I'm the one who hasn't gotten any inches since there was inches of snow on the ground. And don't wear two rubbers, the friction between the two sets of latex is more likely to make them break rather than just using one. I did learn something in health class last semester!

You were in my hood! My oh my! But, I live pretty far from there. My high school is two seconds from where you were, but I'm the other end next to 512. Technically, all of P-Town is my hood though.

PS- That pirate halloween costume I'm wearing in that picture... I was abandoned at that WalMart you were by in that costume. Funny story. Just a side note I thought I would add.

acousticblinding said...

@dn...Penthouse Forum was one of the best reads ever. I wouldn't sleep with her though. For as much as a whore I may be..I'm kind of a whore lite.

@ar...Why does she have to be desparate??? Can't I just be that handsome? (I'm not but it's food for thought.)

I've been all over your hood then. I'll be out there again this week. I think I'll even be by your school if it's where I think it is, down the street from Wendy's? I was exploring the area the other day. And I'm a huge fan of the pirate costume. Feel free to send me more pics!