Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hot Chick is a Couch

Please don't ever grow up and get a 'professional' job. It's not what it's cracked up to be. I'm not saying that my job is important by any means but I do make more than the median income of the average household in America by myself. So a bit more is expected of me in my job.

Part of what is expected of me is attending meetings. Many times these meetings suck donkey nuts because they are productive for the first 15 minutes or so and then they deteriorate into sad diatribe that's sadly unfunny, kind of like a Dane Cook show.

I had a meeting this week that was just like this. I normally make excuses to get out of meetings. Sometimes I'll even stage phone calls so I can leave the room. I've even found a service that will do it for me. That day I ended up staying at this meeting because she was here!

As soon as I walked in to the room I saw her. Holy shit was she gorgeous and she had style!! I love style. She had on grey, 3 quarter sleeve, form fitting top with dark pin striped slacks. She accessorized with a grey scarf tied tastefully in an Ascot Knot. It would only get better if she wore librarian glasses. If she rocked the librarian glasses, much to the dismay of everyone at the meeting, I probably would have fully disrobed and proceeded to play limbo close to her nether regions.

I couldn't help but think how much she looked like Jessica Alba. While I'm not much of a Jessica Alba fan, she is pretty hot. So I spent much of the meeting stealing glances at her and trying to figure out if she had a ring on (as if that would matter).

She ended up presenting in the meeting for a short but glorious time and when she was done she went back to her seat to grab her stuff and leave. When she got back to her seat she put on her coat and started to walk out.

Holy shit was her coat ugly. It didn't even match her pants! ALL the style points went out the door. She took all that time and effort to come up with this magnificent outfit that accented her curves live the Colorado River does the Grand Canyon yet she failed to match her coat.

She wore this plaid coat that although was within the given color scheme, the patterns didn't match at all. She looked like an old couch when she walked out.

I was so disappointed.

3 comments:

Lady Karinsky said...

i love it! Sounds like she needed my coat - an english pea coat in holly berry red :)

amanda rae said...

I like you and how you analyze women by their jackets. And your descriptions... to die for. Thanks you just made my boring night a little bit better.

acousticblinding said...

@dn...I have a pea coat too! Mine is blue though.

@ar...I always check style. Always. I'm glad I can shed some humor on a boring night. I'm even more fun during the day! Well maybe not.